Obtaining a Taxi License:
Taxi/Limousine Licenses are issued by the Town of Barnstable Police Department to all Taxi/Limousine drivers’ operating in the town. To obtain a license please download the application and submit a completed application to the Records Department.
You can apply for a Taxi/Limousine License by US Mail, Email or personal drop-off.
1. Mail application to the Barnstable Police Department, 1200 Phinney’s Lane, Hyannis, MA 02601 Attn: Records
2. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Deposit application to the mailbox in our front lobby – available 24/7
Once your application has been approved we will contact you.
DO NOT MAIL/PAY YOUR FEE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
The fee for a Town of Barnstable Taxi/Limousine License is $40.00. Payment Options:
1. Mail a check in the amount of $40.00, payable to the Town of Barnstable to: PO Box B, Hyannis, MA 02601
2. Deposit your check in the amount of $40.00, payable to the Town of Barnstable, to our mailbox located in our front lobby. Available 24/7
3. Make a credit card payment using UniPay Bank.